North Korea Launches 2nd ICBM in one month

The US Congress voted to impose newer and more stringent sanctions against the Kim Jong Un Regime on Thursday and the next day, Friday, North Korea launched a second intercontinental ballistic missile forcing the US to discuss “military response options”. This was North Korea’s 12th missile test this year and second Intercontinental launch in the month of July. North Korea issued their version of a “stern warning to the United States” bragging that all of US was now was within their reach. Analysts had estimated that the first Intercontinental launch on July 4 could have reached Guam, Hawaii or Alaska, now they say that that range is significantly farther.

The missile was launched from Mupyong-ni and traveled about 1,000 km before splashing down in the Sea of Japan.

Speaker of the US House of Representatives Congressman Paul Ryan said: “North Korea is a global menace and its pursuit of nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missiles poses clear and immediate danger to our national security. We take this threat very seriously. That’s why, earlier this week, a bipartisan majority of the House voted to sanction North Korea. These expansive sanctions directly target Pyongyang’s ability to threaten the United States and our allies. The Kim (Jong-Un) regime needs to pay for its actions,” Ryan said.

All Rights Reserved Copyright 2017



Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s